Valutazione test diagnostici
- Altman DG, Bland JM. Diagnostic tests 1: sensitivity and specificity . BMJ 1994; 308:1552.
- Altman DG, Bland JM. Diagnostic tests 2: predictive values. BMJ 1994;309:102.
- Altman DG, Bland JM. Diagnostic tests 3: ROC plots
- Deeks JJ, Altman DG. Diagnostic tests 4: Likelihood Ratios
- Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital Toronto. Sensitivity & specificity (SnNouts and SpPins) www.cebm.utoronto.ca/glossary/spsn.htm
- Ruling a diagnosis in or out with “SpPIn” and “SnNOut“: a note of caution. Pewsner D, Battaglia M, Minder C, Marx A, Bucher HC, Egger M. BMJ. 2004 Jul 24; 329(7459):209-13.
- The (in)validity of sensitivity and specificity. Guggenmoos–Holzmann , van Houwelingen HC. Stat Med. 2000 Jul 15;19(13):1783-92.
- Analysis of probability as an aid in the clinical diagnosis of coronary-artery disease. Diamond GA, Forrester JS. N Engl J Med. 1979 Jun 14;300(24):1350-8.
- Bayesian methods for evidence evaluation: are we there yet? Goodman SN. Circulation. 2013 Jun 18;127(24):2367-9. Epub 2013 May 14
- Laupacis A, Sackett DL, Roberts RS. An assessment of clinically useful measures of the consequences of treatment. N Engl J Med. 1988;318:1728–33.
- Yusuf S, Collins R, Peto R (1984) Why do we need some large, simple randomized trials? Stat Med 3: 409–422.
- Ioannidis JP. Mega-trials for blockbusters. JAMA. 2013;309(3):239-240
- Kaul S; Diamond G. Trial and Error How to Avoid Commonly Encountered Limitations of Published Clinical Trials. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010;55:415–27
- Ioannidis J. Why most published research findings are false. PLoS Med 2005; 2:696-701
- Fagan TJ. Letter: Nomogram for Bayes theorem. N Engl J Med 1975; 293:257.
- Genders TSS et al.the CAD Consortium. A clinical prediction rule for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease: validation, updating and extension. Eur Heart J 2011;32:1316–1330. First published on 2 March 2011. doi:10.1093/eurheartj/ehr014.
- 2013 ESC guidelines on the management of stable coronary artery disease: the Task Force on the management of stable coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J. 2013 Oct;34(38):2949-3003
%d blogger hanno fatto clic su Mi Piace per questo: